20 March 2020
20 – 22 March 2020 | 150km Adventure Race through the beautiful Wild Coast
R10 800.00 Team (4 People x Early Bird Entry – FULLY Payable by 1 December 2019)
R11 800.00 Team (4 People x Normal Entry – FULLY Payable by 15 Feb 2020)
Entry fee is inclusive of the following:
- Race Entry
- Chalet accommodation for full team of 4 members (Friday & Saturday)
- Race Apparel
- Friday Dinner
- Saturday Breakfast
- Sunday Prize Giving Lunch
Please email Proof of Payment to email@example.com
All fees are non-refundable, you are more than welcome to substitute team members or sell your ticket to another team (before 20 February 2020)
To enter Click Here
Location & Accommodation
- Hotel Rooms are available – Please book through us to arrange accommodation for your team and supporters.
- There are no fridges or kitchens available.
- Meals included are Friday dinner, Saturday Morning Cold Breakfast & Sunday Breakfast & Lunch
- Rates are included in your entry, however should you want to bring supporters, please contact Won Adventure for rates.
Distances & Disciplines
- The Transkei Tuff will cover approximately 150km of rural adventure racing.
- Cut Off will be announced at Race Briefing, prior to the race, however, teams should aim to finish within 24 hours.
- Approximate Distances – 100km MTB, 40km Trek, 10km Kayak (Broken up over numerous legs)
- Teams will be “short coursed” if they do not reach their cut off times which will be outlined at Race Briefing.
- Mountain Biking – Expect to cycle on single track, animal track, beach and jeep track
- Trekking – Expect to trek over ruggard terrain, kloofs/canyons and beach
- Water Leg – Teams will be navigating rivers by or kloofing.
- Kayaking – Navigate the coastal rivers of the Wild Coast
- Abseiling – Teams are expected to abseil with a guide present (Harnesses provided)
- Orienteering – This is an unmarked course, teams will need to be able to read a map and know how to use a compass to get from Check Point to Check Point.
For more information visit: wonadventures.co.za